Arts Precinct - Technical & Operations Coordinator
• Responsible for the staffing, maintenance and other operational requirements within the precinct and delivery of all technical aspects of productions and events at the Ararat Town Hall.
• Arrange the organisation and set up of productions, events and functions within the Ararat Town Hall
• Full time (2 year fixed term)
Posted 04 July 2019
About the role:
Reporting to the Manager Arts, Culture and Heritage, the Technical and Operations Coordinator is responsible for the staffing, maintenance, other operational requirements within the precinct and delivery of all technical aspects of productions and events at the Ararat Town Hall.
Ararat Rural City Council is located 2 hours north west of Melbourne and is growing into a regional centre, a trend which is predicted to continue as more people pursue a tree change lifestyle with all essential services at their fingertips. By working at Ararat Rural City Council, you will be contributing to the provision of services that meet the needs and enrich the lives of the Ararat community.
We recognise that our employees are the key to making a difference and delivering our vision for a vibrant and sustainable community. You will be joining a team that is committed to servicing our community in a friendly and professional way. We offer fantastic employee conditions including a 9 day fortnight, flexible working options, health and wellbeing program, professional development opportunities and much more.
Please click on ‘apply now’ and submit the following:
- A cover letter
- Your resume (including 2 work related referees)
- A completed Key Selection Criteria form (This can be found in the Position Description).
For more information, please contact the Human Resources team on (03) 5355 0202 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close: Friday 19 July 2019 at 4.00pm.