The Buangor Community Sports Committee, Primary School Council, Country Fire Authority and Landcare Group provide focal points for community activity for people living within Buangor and the surrounding agricultural district.
What do people living in Buangor like most about it?
- Community spirit and gatherings.
- Beautiful landscape, heritage buildings,
- Great tight-knight community.
- Fantastic serenity and historic buildings.
- The people and the beautiful buildings
- The trees
- access to the Mt Buangor and Mt Cole parks
- Rural living in close proximity to Ballarat and Ararat.
- Central to most things Victoria has to offer.
- Strong community presence.
Buangor has a recently developed Township Plan and Community Action Plan.