Lake Bolac has a population of 477 residents.
Lake Bolac has a number of industries, local events and recreation facilities available. The local P-12 school is an educational focal point for the district.
What do People living in Lake Bolac say about it?
- Has a strong degree of Community pride
- Great quality of life in a safe, peaceful, picturesque and relaxing place
- Exceptional potential to harness new opportunity & investment.
- Volunteering at all levels
- Self-sufficient with a positive ‘we can do” attitude
- Friendly, helpful, supportive community
- High level of healthy sporting and recreational participation
- Proud history displayed
- Lots of performing arts participation
See the Lake Bolac Community Action Plan for more information about Lake Bolac.
Lake Bolac Community Survey
Every 5 years, the Lake Bolac Development Association and Ararat Rural City Council (ARCC) update the Lake Bolac Community Action Plan (CAP). The aim of this survey is to gain a better understanding of the wants and needs of the Lake Bolac community. Based on the responses, we can develop actionable objectives that will benefit everyone, now and for future generations. The aim of the CAP is to continuously work towards improving the amenities, infrastructure and liveability of Lake Bolac for all residents.
The survey will be available until the end of January 2021, feedback will be collated and a community gathering will be organised to prioritise suggestions into the CAP 2021-2025.The survey can be accessed via the link below.