Streatham, Mininera & Westmere
Streatham, Mininera & Westmere are small communities situated in the south eastern portion of the Ararat Rural City. These 3 townships are close communities.
What do people living here say they like about it?
- We have a close-knit caring Community which is quiet and peaceful.
- It is a good environment for families and educational facilities are close in Lake Bolac.
- There are a number of sporting facilities for community members.
- We are close to regional centres and major tourist attractions.
- We have access to medical services; have visiting nurses, meals on wheels and home help
The Streatham/Mininera/Westmere Community Action Plan provides more information about the townships.