The East Grampians Business Awards is an opportunity for businesses to reflect on their current practices and receive recognition for a job well done. In addition, the Awards aim to inspire our community to become more involved in supporting local business and bring greater awareness to the connections between businesses, local employment, and the overall prosperity of our community.
Applications are open to all businesses, small or large, rural or CBD based, operating within the Ararat municipality. All awards will be judged by an independent panel of judges. Businesses are welcome to enter into more than one category. Each category entered will require it's own separate entry.
Benefits to applicants include:
- The opportunity to perform a ‘business health check’ by undertaking the application process and assessing strengths and weaknesses, prior to receiving feedback from judges.
- The opportunity to make connections with key business people in our region.
- Increased recognition of a business and its brand.
- The potential to be acknowledged as a finalist or category winner.
- The opportunity to win a cash prize or advertising package to enhance your businesses promotion and marketing.
Finalists in the 2023 Awards will receive:
- Extensive promotion as a finalist through various media such as TV, online, print, radio and social media
- Business profile in the Awards Gala Dinner presentation.
- Acknowledgement as a finalist at the 2023 Gala Celebration
Category winners in the 2023 Awards will receive:
- Extensive promotion as a category winner through various media such as TV, online, print, radio and social media avenues.
- Business profile in the follow up press feature
- Acknowledgement as a category winner at the 2023 Gala Celebration
- Category winner framed certificate and trophy to display in place of business
- Category Winner digital material to use in own marketing
- Cash or promotional packages offered on some Categories.
The winners will be announced at a prestigious Business Awards Gala presentation evening held at Ararat Town Hall on 26 October 2023. Invitations to the dinner will be sent to all entrants, sponsors, and businesses across our region.
Applications for each award category open on 14 August 2023, and close on 3 September 2023.
Contact Phillippa Cairns on pcair[email protected] or 5355 0241 for any questions or concerns.
People's Choice Award
The 2023 People's Choice Award is awarded to the business that you think should be recognised as the deserving winner due to their hard work and dedication to providing a service to the Ararat Rural City Council municipality and its visitors. This award is voted by you, the people, and the winner will be presented with their award at the Business Awards Gala presentation evening.
Voting is now closed. Winners will be announced at the Business Awards Gala presentation evening held at the Ararat Town Hall on 26 October 2023. Good luck to all businesses!