Cr David Pettman
Tell us about your background? (Family, career, professional experiences)
I moved to Ararat two years ago for a career as the Technical Manager of Western Quarries. My background has been in the quarrying industry for most of my life having worked for some multinational companies along the way. I am passionate about helping communities and was a director of the Wallan Community Bendigo Bank for three years.
What are your most enjoyable hobbies/interests?
My interests include spending time with family, gym, walking and harness racing.
What do you see as the biggest strengths within the municipality of the Ararat Rural City and what is your vision for the next four years?
My vision is to have more industry moving into the Ararat Rural City creating more jobs and opportunities for everybody.
Official Council appointments:
- Community Engagement Advisory Committee
- Environmental Sustainability Advisory Committee
- Health Promoting Leadership Advisory Committee
- Maroona Recreation Reserve Committee of Management
- Moyston Public Hall Committee of Management
- Willaura Recreation Reserve Committee of Management
Cr Pettman can be contacted on: