Finding a private certifier for your project

To find a private certifier you can search at for a Building Surveyor.

We also recommend you talk to your building designer about their experiences with local service providers, or get referrals from friends/colleagues who have recently undertaken a project.

Your private certifier may also ask you to provide information on the building history of your site. Searches of this kind can be requested with one of the following forms (see below) – be sure to check what information they need.