Snap & Win P!NK Tickets
About the competition
Ararat Rural City Council is giving one lucky resident the chance to win a double pass to see P!NK in Melbourne on Wednesday, August 29 by sharing with us up to 60 seconds of video of your favourite activity, location or event from around our region.
- Be original and think outside of the box - showcase our region and what it has to offer!
- Ask friends to help
- Design your entry based on the theme 'Snap and Win' - Capture what you enjoy most about our region
- Feature positive aspects of our region and how this forms part of your Lifestyle. What are the benefits of living in our region?
- Do the best you can with the equipment you have. It is an open concept – you can film on iPad, your phone, camera or video equipment. Take snaps and run them together using Apps to make it appear like a ‘video’.
- Don’t include potentially offensive material – swearwords, violence, sexual behavior, drugs or alcohol, racially sensitive, discriminating, etc
- Don’t include people who are not willing for their image to be used in the Competition or by Ararat Rural City Council.
- Don’t include or copy any copyrighted material such as copyrighted images or images downloaded from the Internet.
- All images and artwork must not be copyrighted or owned by other party/individual. We will not be responsible for copyright breaches, and we have the right to disqualify entries that infringes on copyright laws.
Terms and conditions for the ‘Snap & Win’ Competition
- This is a competition with first prize being a double pass to P!NK on Wednesday, August 29 2018 in Melbourne. All transport to and from the Concert is the responsibility of the winner.
- This is a competition, which involves producing creative videos (between 15 and 60 seconds long)
- The video should tell a story about your favourite activity, place or Event around our region either currently or over the last couple of years.
- The length of the video should be a minimum of 15 seconds, and a maximum of 60 seconds and can be filmed and edited on any device capable of recording high-quality video resolutions and can include animations and musical.
- All entries must be submitted via our website (see below's entry form)
- The competition will be run from Monday, June 11, 2018 to 5.15pm on Thursday, August 9, 2018.
- You may enter the competition as many times as you wish up to and including Thursday, August 9, 2018
- The competition is open to all age groups.
- By entering this competition you agree to all images and footage submitted by you for unlimited use by Ararat Rural City Council.
- By entering this competition it is understood you have gaining the permissions of all who appear in all footage submitted with all legal responsibilities residing with you. Ararat Rural City Council accepts no responsibility for your breach outside of disqualifying your entry and removal of submitted video from the competition and therefore rendering it ineligible.
- By entering the competition, you agree to bear all costs incurred in any activities relating to your participation in this competition.
- If you win, we will notify you by e-mail. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in any promotional activity and material as Ararat Rural City Council may require.
- Employees of the Ararat Rural City Council are not eligible to participate in the video competition.
- Sending an e-mail is not proof that we have received your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
- If under 18 years of age the entry must be submitted by your parent or guardian to satisfy all legal requirements under the Terms and Conditions.
- The Ararat Rural City Council media team will have the final say in selecting the winner.