Report and Consent

Sometimes the best outcome for your building project might not meet all the state and national building standards. The slope, area or shape of your land might mean a better outcome is achieved by relaxing these standards without compromising public safety or amenity.

In these cases, the Council is the only agency authorised to approve such variations.  Your private certifier or building designer can assist you in establishing which of the following approvals are needed.

These requests generally take about three weeks to process. If you have a need for the matter to be resolved more quickly, please be sure to let us know at the time of lodgement and we will endeavour to assist you.

Please see the Report and Consent Application Forms below:

Rate this page

Is this page useful?